Old lead-acid car batteries are nearly 100% recyclable and “new” ones are now made with up to 80% recycled parts. Learn how to keep this earth-friendly cycle going.
Lead acid batteries are made in what is known as a closed-loop cycle. Materials to create a new battery can be reclaimed from old batteries, and old batteries can be reclaimed to make new ones. The lead in the batteries alone has a higher percentage of reusable material than the aluminum in cans or the glass in bottles. Best of all, recycling your car battery is surprisingly easy -- just drop it off nationwide at a NAPA AUTO PARTS store.
2 comments:
I've been having some issues with my car battery , but it's been hit and miss, so I was just about to head out to buy a multimeter to test my battery before I purchase a new one.
Great piece of information. Very informative. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!
car recycling
Post a Comment