I have listened to a variety of artists and genres over past few years which have added a diverse yet beautiful collection of songs in my playlist. I am listing here the songs that come to my mind now. I might miss a few songs but would definitely edit my answer time to time if i remember any songs worth adding here.
- The Beatles (includes post breakup songs)- hey Jude, yesterday, all you need is love, give peace a chance, yellow submarine, how my guitar gently weeps, help, blackbird, imagine,my sweet lord,watching wheels, .
- Pink Floyd- hey you, coming back to life, comfortably numb, wot's uh the deal, learning to fly, wearing the inside out, mother, wish you were here, brain damage+ eclipse, us and them, Another brick in the wall, Astronomy domine, Sheep.
- Led Zeppelin- Kashmir, that's the way, stairway to heaven, the rain song.
- The Who- baba o' Riley, behind blue eyes.
- Velvet Underground- pale blue eyes.
- Jim Croce- time in a bottle, I got a name.
- Buddy Holly - every day.
- Billy Joel- piano man, we didn't set the fire.
- Scorpions- holiday, winds of change.
- Eagles- hotel California, love will keep us alive, desperado.
- Porcupine Tree- Lazarus, Russia on ice, pure narcotic,the rest will flow, feel so low, arriving somewhere but not here, stranger by the minute, light bulb sun, anesthetize, piano lessons.
- U2- where the streets have no name, in the name of love, with or without you, one, running to a stand still, ordinary love, Window in the skies, vertigo, Beautiful day, vertigo.
- Blackfield- blackfield, once, Jupiter, miss you, christenings, where is my love,my gift of silence
- Sigur Ros- hoppipolla, glosoli, svefn g englar, takk, milano, olsen olsen(icelandic)
- No Man- returning Jesus, no defense.
- Matchbox Twenty- if you're gone, unwell
- Anathema- dreaming light, release, temporary peace, untouchables 1&2.
- The Doors- An American Prayer, People are strange, this is the end, I can't see your face in my mind.
- Steven Wilson- drive home,hand cannot erase, Thank you.
- Simon and Garfunkel- sound of silence, boxer, Mrs. Robinson, bridge over troubled waters, April she will come,I am a rock,The only Living boy in New York, Dangling conversation.
- Radiohead- high and dry, house of cards, creep, everything in it's right place, fake plastic tree,street spirit, no surprise, how to disappear completely, last flowers.
- Owl City- fireflies, saltwater room, vanilla twilight.
- Original Soundtracks - Garden state (let go, i don't think, blue eyes, one of these things first,winding road), Man of Steel (trailer music, one day), Almost Famous (easy to slip,feel flows, future games,it wouldn't have made any difference, simple man,something in the air,The oogum Boogum song), Sucker Punch(Where is my mind)
- Elton John- tiny dancer, sacrifice.
- Coldplay- shivers, fix you, O, Famous old painters, for you, things i don't understand, oceans, sky full of stars, x&y, message, god put a smile upon your face, charlie brown, paradise, viva la vida, everything's not lost, strawberry swing, 2000 miles, Fun, Hymn for the weekend, A head full of dreams, scientist, Talk, A rush of blood to the head, Don quixote, Swallowed in the sea, Till kingdom come.
- Devin Townsend Project- winter, coast.
- Oceanlab- Sirens of the sea, breaking ties, on the beach.
- Bryan Adams- Summer of 69, everything I do, I do it for you,mysterious ways, Flying, please forgive me, run to you, cuts like a knife, heaven, inside out, here I am, All for love.
- Simple Plan-Shut up, when I am gone,Astronaut, jetlag, holding on.
- Oasis- Wonderwall, Don't look back in anger, champagne supernova, roll with it.
- Pearl Jam-black, wishlist, guaranteed, sirens, alive.
- Alexi Mudoch- all my days, orange sky.
- Sky Rabbits- Anti coke ganapati.
- Goldspot- Friday (listen to the hindi version too).
- M83- wait, midnight city, intro.
- Marble sounds- sky high,good occasions, time to sleep.
- Hammock- Raising your voice trying to stop an echo, i can almost see you, dark circles, breathturn.
- INXS- Afterglow, beautiful girl.
- Linkin Park- numb, in the end, Castle of glass.
- Maroon 5- moves like Jagger, she will be loved, payphone, this love.
- James Blunt- 1973, you are beautiful, postcards.
- John Denver- Annie's song, poems prayers and promises, country roads, Leaving on a jet plane.
- The Paper Kites- bloom, featherstone, St. Clarity.
- Lobo- dream lover, Me and You and a Dog Named Boo, I'd Love You to Want Me
- Chicago- if you leave me now.
- Lynyrd Skynyrd- free bird, simple man, sweet home Alabama.
- Bob Dylan- Mr. Tambourine, positively fourth street, Knocking on heaven's door.
- The Pineapple thief- remember us, vapour trails, snowdrops, resident alien.
- Keane- Somewhere only we know, bad dream.
- Dire Straits- Romeo and Juliet, sultans of swing.
- Westlife- evergreen, soledad, my love, if I let you go,I have a dream, bop bop baby.
- The Backstreet Boys - larger than life, Show me the meaning of being lonely, Shape of my heart, Quit playing games with my heart.
- Greenday- boulevard of broken dreams, 21 guns, american idiot, time of your life, wake me up when September ends.
- Daft Punk- get lucky, instant crush, greyhound, lose yourself to dance, Giorgio my Mordor,one more time.
- Richard Marx- Right here waiting, hazard, Angelia, Should've known better, endless summer nights.
- Phil Collins- Another day in paradise, You can't hurry love, In the air tonight,Can't stop loving you.
- Chemical Brothers-Hanna's theme,Where do I start where do I begin.
- John Mayer- Neon, Clarity, Your body is a Wonderland, Who says, Stop this train, Edge of desire, Slow dancing in a burning room, Say, Heartbreak Warfare.
- Guns n Roses- sweet child of mine, paradise city, GnR cover of knockin on heaven's doors, Anastasia
- Nirvana- where did you sleep last night, heart shaped box, Polly
- Passenger- let her go, heart's on fire.
- Jeff Buckley- Hallelujah, Grace, Lover you should've come over.
- Queen- Bohemian Rhapsody, We will rock you, UnderPressure
- Joe Satriani- I believe, Always with me,always with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment